Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage recruitment [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Mage recruitment [Accepted] Empty Mage recruitment [Accepted]

Post  mumph2 Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:10 pm

personnal information

Mikkel, 21 and dude :

Danish :

16:00 - 23-24:00 mostly all weekdays and almost all weekend if i havent notifyed anything else

[b]Tolerance:
Scale yourself 1-10,9, since in raids we are a team, but i hate waiting time, but that is something i have goten used too.so there is no problem there.

Shy-scale: Scale yourself 1-10, 8-9. have no problem talking and communicating with other people but havent used ventrilo so much, but there shuldnt be any issues there.

Refferals: Do you know anyone in Unlimited who also knows you? sorry no. have only talked a little with Tap

Your Computer

Connection Reliability: have no DC what so ever.
got good connection.

Voice Communication: Do you have Ventrilo 2.3 installed? got ventrilo mix. so got them all

Your Character

Name: Mumph
Class: mage
Level: 70
Race: Undead

Account Ownership : Is this account yours? is it under your name? yes and yes. my first and main account

Talent Build : Current talent build, desired build and are you willing to respec for the good of the guild? current all arcane to try it. but grinding for the last of my spellfire.
+ got full frozenshadoweave

Professions & Rare Crafts: Do you have any special recipies that you think would benefit us PvE-wice? enchanter and tailor - have not special recipies exept the standard ones. Surprised(

Guild History: used to be in sappedgirlztwinket, and where there for 5 god month. but after i had a breakin in my apartment, i couldnt be online so much, so they kicked me.

Why would you like to join Unlimited?: State your reasons for applying to us.
Looking for a giuld that takes the game serious but still have a personnal life on the side. so i think this would be just right for me. and they dudes i have been talking with sounds pretty cool and good to communicate with Surprised)

Attunements: Karazhan? yes

Equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Mumph

Experience: : have only raided as mage, but i have experince with KARA - TK - GRUUL - MG lairs

Fun? : Do you enyoy WoW and your class? can you controll your wow playing? Whats the most fun aspects of the game? what do you find challenging? i love playing wow. always good to stress out on. just started playing arena for real and thats really fun. Love raids even more, coz it means you get and look forward and better gear ofc. Surprised)

Final words: Is there anything you would like to add?

mumph2

Back to top Go down

Mage recruitment [Accepted] Empty Re: Mage recruitment [Accepted]

Post  Tap Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:51 pm

Application accepted. /w me or any officer in the guild for invite
Tap
Tap
Officer

https://unlimited.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down