Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage - Arinna [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Mage - Arinna [Accepted] Empty Mage - Arinna [Accepted]

Post  Arinna Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:36 pm

Name, age and sex : Mika, 17, male

Nationality : Finland

Playing times : Nearly every day, except some weekends I visit my father

Tolerance: Scale yourself 1-10. 9 is my tolerance. I can stand criticism but when it goes personal i might get mad

Shy-scale: Scale yourself 1-10. 9 and increasing to 10. Speaked so much in Ventrilo that i am nearly used to it,

Refferals: Yliapina , (Tap is who i asked for address to recuirt)

Connection Reliability: 9 and half. My internet connection has only crushed once. It's very rare and extremely trustworthy.

Voice Communication: I have some version of that. Not might be the newest but it is easy to get.

Name: Arinna
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Race: Blood Elf

Account Ownership : This is my accuont and on my name.

Talent Build: "Current talent build": Frost. "Desired build and are you willing to respec for the good of the guild?" - Yes.

Professions & Rare Crafts: Well i got al tailoring patterns from tailorer vendors nothing special yet.

Guild History: "Names of your previous guilds": Emulate, "ranks": Member, "and reasons for leaving": We raided so rarely and raid group member were unreliable if they even did come online at time.

Why would you like to join Unlimited?: I heard you raid often enough to me and your progress in Karazhan is very good.

Attunements: Karazhan

Equipment: (plz notice that i have pve and pvp gear, so not might wear pve gear in armory) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Arinna

Experience: "Whats your highest PvE accomplishment?" : Netherspite and Prince killed in karazhan. "Which classes have you raided as?" : This age of my and Feral druid (as off tank).

Fun?: "Do you enyoy WoW and your class?" - Yes i like wow much. "Can you controll your wow playing?" - In most cases. "Whats the most fun aspects of the game?" - Pvp and pve are quite even atm. "What do you find challenging?" - Defenitely pve and 25 man raids. Some hardest bosses in Karazhan too.

Final words: Is there anything you would like to add? Very Happy

Arinna

Back to top Go down

Mage - Arinna [Accepted] Empty Re: Mage - Arinna [Accepted]

Post  Tap Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:50 pm

Accepted! Welcome Wink
Tap
Tap
Officer

https://unlimited.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down