Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traggs - Mage

2 posters

Go down

Traggs - Mage Empty Traggs - Mage

Post  Traggs Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:11 pm

Personal Information

Name, age and sex : Emil

Nationality : Sweden

Playing times : 19.00-23.00 can play longer on weekends

Tolerance: Scale yourself 1-10, 10 being extremely tolerant, because in raids we require teamwork and sometimes you will have to take some hard critism about what to improve and what you did wrong. I would say 8/10 so im pretty tolerant but anyone can get pissed sometimes yeah?

Shy-scale: Scale yourself 1-10, 10 having no problem whatsoever to communicate on ventrilo and presnting yourself to your fullest. 5/10 cuase i feel a bit uncomfortable cause im not so used to it but like the most stuff you get better and better all the time Smile

Refferals: Do you know anyone in Unlimited who also knows you? Yes i know Äckel and Valieron.

Your Computer

Connection Reliability: Do you dc a lot? do you have problems with your connection? scale your connection 1-10, 10 being extremely reliable. I would say 9/10 cause it has happend that my internet has died but it's not something that happens often.

Voice Communication: Do you have Ventrilo 2.3 installed? Yes.

Your Character

Name: Traggs
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Race: Undead

Account Ownership : Is this account yours? is it under your name? Yes it is.

Talent Build : Current talent build, desired build and are you willing to respec for the good of the guild? I'm frost + arcane now and yes i am willing to respec.

Professions & Rare Crafts: Do you have any special recipies that you think would benefit us PvE-wice? I have Alchemy and tailoring but i don't have any spacial crafts.

Guild History: Names of your previous guilds, ranks and reasons for leaving.

Why would you like to join Unlimited?: State your reasons for applying to us. I am in need of a guild and my friends Äckel and Valieron is this guild.

Attunements: Karazhan? Yes.

Equipment: : http://armory.wow-europe.com , give us a link to your character. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Traggs

Experience: : Whats your highest PvE accomplishment? Which classes have you raided as? I have raided as mage and i have downed prince.

Fun? : Do you enyoy WoW and your class? can you controll your wow playing? Whats the most fun aspects of the game? what do you find challenging? Yes i enjoy WoW and my class but can get a little bored sometimes. Yes i can controll my playing. The must fun aspects when playing with friends and to get loot and ofc PvP Smile That i find challenging and fun are bossfights.

Final words: Is there anything you would like to add? Nope Razz

Traggs

Back to top Go down

Traggs - Mage Empty Re: Traggs - Mage

Post  Tap Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:33 pm

Ill talk to you ingame.
Tap
Tap
Officer

https://unlimited.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down