Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiam (70 Feral Druid) [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

Tiam (70 Feral Druid) [Accepted] Empty Tiam (70 Feral Druid) [Accepted]

Post  Tiam Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:43 pm

Personal Information

Name, age and sex :

Mark, 24, male

Nationality:
Russian Federation

Playing times:
5-6 raiding evenings per week.

Tolerance:Scale yourself 1-10, 10 being extremely tolerant, because in raids we require teamwork and sometimes you will have to take some hard critism about what to improve and what you did wrong.

I would say 9.

Shy-scale: Scale yourself 1-10, 10 having no problem whatsoever to communicate on ventrilo and presnting yourself to your fullest.

Basically 9, have been both a raid leader and guild leader in the past.

Refferals
: Do you know anyone in Unlimited who also knows you?

I have been playing some pvp with Arinna, a mage from Unlimited and also been in same guild with Osso, a new priest in your guild.

Your Computer

Connection Reliability
: Do you dc a lot? do you have problems with your connection? scale your connection 1-10, 10 being extremely reliable.

Right now its 8, but it will surely improve to 10 in 2-3 weeks when my apartment renovation is over.

Voice Communication
: Do you have Ventrilo 2.3 installed?
Yes, sure.

Your Character

Name: Tiam.
Class: Druid.
Level: 70.
Race: Tauren.

Account Ownership : Is this account yours? is it under your name?
Yes it is mine.

Talent Build : Current talent build, desired build and are you willing to respec for the good of the guild?

Currently 1/49/11. I might consider respeccing into resto some day, but as of now Im afraid thats a bit out of question.

Professions & Rare Crafts
: Do you have any special recipies that you think would benefit us PvE-wice?

Right now I have 370 Enchanting + 375 Leatherworking, these include many items which are hard to be obtained. I also do have Mongoose enchant in my bank, which i gonna learn up as soon as i hit 375.

Guild History: Names of your previous guilds, ranks and reasons for leaving.

Im afraid that listing ALL my previous guilds would have been quite a long list, since i started playing WoW almost since it went live. On this server, the only guild I have been in is Villains.

Why would you like to join Unlimited?: State your reasons for applying to us.

The guild looks very promising right now, doing very nice both in pve and pvp. I do feel that many people are skilled/experienced in Unlimited, what makes gaming easier and much more exciting, so I hope to take part in the project.

Attunements: Karazhan?

Yes, sure.

Equipment:: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Tiam
Tanking: 14305 hp, 25408 armor, 27,88 % dodge.
I am working on imrpoving my gear, but it is already hard since Ive got mostly all items I need from heroics.

Experience: Whats your highest PvE accomplishment? Which classes have you raided as?
I have been raiding MC when it was top endgame, BWL, AQ40, and 4 bosses in Naxxramas, all uptodate. SInce the BC release my guild has done full Kara, Maggy, Gruul, VR in The Eye + Lurhker in SSC. I have been a raid leader.
My first char was a orc warrior, Masakari, on Shadowmoon server, whom i left behind shortly after AQ40 release.
The second char was a troll hunter, Spear, on Vashj server.
The third char was a undead mage, Shadowthrone, also on Vashj server.
The last 2 chars are both 70 and top geared.

Fun?
: Do you enyoy WoW and your class? can you controll your wow playing? Whats the most fun aspects of the game? what do you find challenging?
I do feel that game is mostly about PVP and endgame PVE atm. Having rolled a druid im really excited about it and enjoy it immensely. I do enjoy tanking as a druid, and looking forward to some serious action.

Final words:Is there anything you would like to add?
I always prepare for the raids and have all the necessary pots/consumables with me. I do know that there is no feral druids recruitment atm, but just applied in case u will need one sooner or later.

Tiam

Back to top Go down

Tiam (70 Feral Druid) [Accepted] Empty Re: Tiam (70 Feral Druid) [Accepted]

Post  Flan Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:10 pm

Your application looks pretty impressive. Officers will discuss your application soon.

Flan
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Eccentric Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:55 pm

Yay nice druid. Accepted, /w me ingame for invite
Eccentric
Eccentric
Admin

https://unlimited.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down