Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barra lvl 70 Dps (offtank) warrior [Accepted]

4 posters

Go down

Barra lvl 70 Dps (offtank) warrior [Accepted] Empty Barra lvl 70 Dps (offtank) warrior [Accepted]

Post  Barradass Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:41 pm

Personal Information

Name, age and sex : Ryan Förare 17 Years old Male

Nationality : Sweden

Playing times : from 15 to 00-01

Tolerance: Scale yourself 1-10, 10 being extremely tolerant, because in raids we require teamwork and sometimes you will have to take some hard critism about what to improve and what you did wrong.
Hmm maby a 8 Razz

Shy-scale: Scale yourself 1-10, 10 having no problem whatsoever to communicate on ventrilo and presnting yourself to your fullest. 10 No problem at all!

Refferals: Do you know anyone in Unlimited who also knows you? Hmm not really i have talk to Tap. It was he that got me interest Smile

Your Computer Good Ultimate game computer never lagg never over 100 ms

Connection Reliability: Do you dc a lot? do you have problems with your connection? scale your connection 1-10, 10 being extremely reliable. I dc like 1/mounth so Razz no dc really

Voice Communication: Do you have Ventrilo 2.3 installed? Yes i have and i have mick to

Your Character

Name: Barradass
Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Race: Undead

Account Ownership : Is this account yours? is it under your name? Yes and Yes Razz

Talent Build : Current talent build, desired build and are you willing to respec for the good of the guild? Now i am arms 41/16/4 but sure i can respecc Sad

Professions & Rare Crafts: Do you have any special recipies that you think would benefit us PvE-wice? Nha i just re-proff me now i am mining 115 and BS 66 but i am workign on to get 375 in both

Guild History: Names of your previous guilds, ranks and reasons for leaving. I have been calss leader for warriors on my last server before i migrated here. (friends here)

Why would you like to join Unlimited?: State your reasons for applying to us. Well you seams like a good guild have come far and that´s what i am looking for

Attunements: Karazhan? Yes

Equipment: : http://armory.wow-europe.com , give us a link to your character. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Barradass

Experience: : Whats your highest PvE accomplishment? Which classes have you raided as? Hmm i have done full Kara and one in Gruuls and i have raided whith mage and rogue

Fun? : Do you enyoy WoW and your class? can you controll your wow playing? Whats the most fun aspects of the game? what do you find challenging? hehe i love wow and no i can´t control my playing haha and my challenge is to get full s2 (s3) when it comes out but still bee on every raid!

Final words: Is there anything you would like to add? Well if oyu invte me you won´t bee dissepointed Smile

Ty werry much /barra

Barradass

Back to top Go down

Barra lvl 70 Dps (offtank) warrior [Accepted] Empty Re: Barra lvl 70 Dps (offtank) warrior [Accepted]

Post  Flan Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:22 pm

Wihu interesting!

Flan
Officer

Back to top Go down

Barra lvl 70 Dps (offtank) warrior [Accepted] Empty Re: Barra lvl 70 Dps (offtank) warrior [Accepted]

Post  Eccentric Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:56 pm

very nice mate. You got my vote. GL
Eccentric
Eccentric
Admin

https://unlimited.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eccentric Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:13 pm

Accepted. Welcome mate
Eccentric
Eccentric
Admin

https://unlimited.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mantissa Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:36 pm

Impressive! Welcome m8!

Mantissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down