Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowers

2 posters

Go down

Flowers Empty Flowers

Post  Flowers Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:28 pm

Personal Information

Name, age and sex : Casper,18,male

Nationality : Denmark

Playing times : online every day 7-11 houres mabye more

Tolerance: Scale yourself 1-10, 10 being extremely tolerant, because in raids we require teamwork and sometimes you will have to take some hard critism about what to improve and what you did wrong.

- i would say 10. i have nothing against a leader yalling at me...if they there must be a reason. so 10

Shy-scale: Scale yourself 1-10, 10 having no problem whatsoever to communicate on ventrilo and presnting yourself to your fullest.

- xD 10! i understand everything...

Refferals: Do you know anyone in Unlimited who also knows you?

- nope sorry new on this server.

Your Computer

Connection Reliability: Do you dc a lot? do you have problems with your connection? scale your connection 1-10, 10 being extremely reliable.

- 10! if the whole server did stand there i am, i wouldent lag, or not xD nah but i never disconnect and i got good fps/ms and non Lag

[b]Voice Communication Do you have Ventrilo 2.3 installed?

- got Ventrilo mix. so yes and + mic

Your Character

Name: FLowers
Class: lock
Level: 67
Race: undead

Account Ownership : Is this account yours? is it under your name?

- yes only me

Talent Build : Current talent build, desired build and are you willing to respec for the good of the guild?

- Im affi for leveling and destro for pvE

Professions & Rare Crafts: Do you have any special recipies that you think would benefit us PvE-wice?

- just tailor but thats so i can craft my self fast items at 70 Smile)

Guild History: Names of your previous guilds, ranks and reasons for leaving.

- i was in an old guild on chrommaggus we did kara/gruul/maggy/ssc/eye/and 1 boss in BT, i was OT in the guild so i did get pretty nice! items....and great experience!

Why would you like to join Unlimited?: State your reasons for applying to us.

becaus you did look like an good guild and i like the rules. and i hope we can make some good pvE some day

Attunements:Karazhan? no but when i hit 70 im makeing it Fast

Equipment:: http://armory.wow-europe.com , give us a link to your character.

- you dont wanna see it only 67:P w8 to 70 Smile)

Experience: Whats your highest PvE accomplishment? Which classes have you raided as?

kara/gruul/maggy/ssc/eye/1 boss BT, and its an warrior i played on

Fun? : Do you enyoy WoW and your class? can you controll your wow playing? Whats the most fun aspects of the game? what do you find challenging?

- yes i have ALOT of fun wheni play wow, i got fun when we raid and i totaly focus ofc....and i have nothing against a Good wipes and money on pots xD

Final words: Is there anything you would like to add?

- No not realy, but i hope you understand becaus im67 dosent it mean i can make pve fast with you guys soon 70 and can craft own items. and going heriocs as fast sa possible XD

Thx for reading my apply! gogo flowers over and out

Flowers

Back to top Go down

Flowers Empty Re: Flowers

Post  Tap Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:09 pm

I have some questions so Ill talk to you ingame.
Tap
Tap
Officer

https://unlimited.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum