Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyah (70 hunter) [Pending]

3 posters

Go down

Nyah (70 hunter) [Pending] Empty Nyah (70 hunter) [Pending]

Post  Nyah Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:30 pm

Personal Information

Name, age and sex : John, 20, male

Nationality : Czech Republic

Playing times : Hard to say, I am usually online and flexible to raiding times.

Tolerance: 8 (I hate when someone explaining tactic for one hour, but I am sure I am max tolerant and noone will have problems with me.

Shy-scale: Well I am usually quiet on Voice-chat. One thing is that I can understand your english, but I am little nervous when I have to speak english. But Yes I can speak, I had to lead Zul Gurub raid one day. It was terrible but I made it. Cheers. Aroun 8 maybe 9

Refferals: Do you know anyone in Unlimited who also knows you? Maybe Tap could remember me.

Your Computer

Connection Reliability: Do you dc a lot? do you have problems with your connection? scale your connection 1-10, 10 being extremely reliable. 9,5

Voice Communication: Do you have Ventrilo 2.3 installed? yes

Your Character

Name: Nyah
Class: Hunter
Level: 70
Race: Blood elf

Account Ownership : Is this account yours? is it under your name? Yes

Talent Build : Current talent build, desired build and are you willing to respec for the good of the guild? Current BM, I am able to respecc

Professions & Rare Crafts: Do you have any special recipies that you think would benefit us PvE-wice? Enchanting 375, Engineering 358

Guild History: Names of your previous guilds, ranks and reasons for leaving. Czechs of Auchindoun. People arent able to respecc when I ask them, so we cant make a kara on enough level. Our MT left, because she has a fight with his boyfriend, who is in same guild. Just a impossible guild:D

Why would you like to join Unlimited?: I am playing WoW for raiding. My guild is not able to make kara runs so I am looking for other guild and you look perspective even on 25 man raids.

Attunements: Karazhan? Yes

Equipment: : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Auchindoun&n=Nyah

Experience: : ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL, played paladin and mage

Fun? : Do you enyoy WoW and your class? can you controll your wow playing? Whats the most fun aspects of the game? what do you find challenging?

At start, all hunters annoying me when I played paladin. I made a hunter on another just for start him, but I stayed with him, because its really fun for me. Most fun? raids. Challenging? Mount Hyjal:D

Final words: I am applying wiht my friend Xdark (70 paladin protection). We will join only together.

Nyah

Back to top Go down

Nyah (70 hunter) [Pending] Empty Re: Nyah (70 hunter) [Pending]

Post  Flan Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:36 pm

Application accepted. However we cannot consider your wish to accept Xdark together with you. Whisper any officer in game for invite.

Flan
Officer

Back to top Go down

Nyah (70 hunter) [Pending] Empty Sorry

Post  Nyah Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:41 am

Xdark is currently my best friend in the game and I am not coming anywhere without him. Sorry but I am not interested to join your guild without him.

Good luck with raiding.

Cheers Nyah

Nyah

Back to top Go down

Post  Eccentric Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:13 pm

np mate cyas
Eccentric
Eccentric
Admin

https://unlimited.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Nyah (70 hunter) [Pending] Empty Reactivatin

Post  Nyah Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:09 pm

I decided to request for invite to guild again, without inviting my friend. So please check it and let me know. Thanks, Nyah

Nyah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down